My husband and I are headed off to Europe again this Fall. We will once again be getting a rail pass and touring around for 15 days. We love to go places with character and are usually more interested in scenery and architecture than we are in shopping or visiting museums and galleries (with some exceptions, of course...)
We will be going in mid October and staying until just about the end of the month.
Currently, our plan is to go to Prague, Vienna, and Venice. We will likely work in a couple of day trips and such. A friend was telling us that we really should go to Budapest for a couple of days as part of this trip. Any thoughts?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 AOL ☎Email Password Reset Contact ☎1:800:681:7208 AOL Tec*h care By Yes☎!
- 2 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 3 Current plan for March trip
- 4 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 5 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 6 Spain in 2018
- 7 Rentals in Madrid , Spain-Select
- 8 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 9 Wedding In Cambridge England
- 10 Sorrento to Montepulciano- where to rent car?
- 11 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 12 First time in Spain
- 13 Help me pick a destination --- Please!
- 14 Schengen entry/exit stamps in Austria
- 15 Planning a Trip from DC to Anywhere in Europe (Budget Friendly)
- 16 Help needed for Bergamo to Venice journey
- 17 Barcelona to Malaga
- 18 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 19 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 20 Is a quick stopover in Bern worth it with 3 kids?
- 21 Best area to stay near Split for easy beach access.
- 22 beware of robbed in Milan
- 23 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 24 Which Area in London?
- 25 where to buy baby gifts in paris?