Fodor's Travel Talk Forums

Fodor's Travel Talk Forums (https://www.fodors.com/community/)
-   Europe (https://www.fodors.com/community/europe/)
-   -   Would love to share photos from my wedding in Florence, Italy (https://www.fodors.com/community/europe/would-love-to-share-photos-from-my-wedding-in-florence-italy-179315/)

Thonglori Jan 3rd, 2005 04:13 PM

Would love to share photos from my wedding in Florence, Italy

Mille grazie to all the Fodorites (especially Ira) who answered questions I had while I was planning my wedding and honeymoon. Our wedding in Florence was truly magical. I'd love to share the photos with all of you... enjoy:

http://www.loriandmatthew.com/photos...ng2/index.html

Thanks again! Anyone who is getting married in Italy or knows someone who would like to, please feel free to email me.

allisonm Jan 3rd, 2005 04:25 PM

Wow, Lori. Just gorgeous, you were truly a beautiful bride.

cigalechanta Jan 3rd, 2005 04:29 PM

You look like a movie star!!!!!

SRS Jan 3rd, 2005 04:34 PM

What beautiful wedding pictures!! Thank you for sharing them!!

Sally

maxi Jan 3rd, 2005 04:35 PM

You've got very beautiful photos! I will be getting married in Tuscany this May. Do you mind sharing who your wedding planner and photographer are?

Congratulations and best wishes!

mamarosa Jan 3rd, 2005 04:37 PM

Absolutely breathtaking! Many thanks for sharing, and best wishes for a wonderful life together!

jody Jan 3rd, 2005 04:39 PM

What a beautiful memory you've created. Your photographs are lovely as are you!

I especially like the choice of black and white instead of color

Thonglori Jan 3rd, 2005 04:39 PM

Thank you all! Or, should I say, "grazie."

Maxi-- we used Ben Singleton of Italyweddings.com -- I highly, highly recommend him! He found the photographer for us. His name is Carlo and I am pretty sure he was from this company: www.weddingphotos.it (Ben handled it all so I'm not 100% certain). Best of luck and congratulations!!

Grasshopper Jan 3rd, 2005 04:46 PM

Lori, These are just wonderful.

Congratulations!

maxi Jan 3rd, 2005 04:47 PM

Lori, thanks for sharing. I just discovered the reviews you posted some time ago.

What is your impression about Carlo? Is he nice and easy to deal with?

marcy_ Jan 3rd, 2005 04:48 PM

Lori,
How romantic! ((l))

Best wishes for many wonderful years together!

ldh Jan 3rd, 2005 04:54 PM

Thank you for sharing such beautiful pictures. You were gorgeous, and with such incredible scenery all around, you had eyes only for each other. May your marriage be as blessed as your wedding day!

AP6380 Jan 3rd, 2005 04:56 PM

Sigh....

My dream is to stroll around a city in Italy in my wedding dress with my husband. How beautiful.

You look positively regal, such great posture!!!

The pictures with the puddles of water and images reflected in them are exceptional.

mimipam Jan 3rd, 2005 05:03 PM

Thanks for sharing these precious photos. You are beautiful!! May you have a happy life together.

seetheworld Jan 3rd, 2005 05:06 PM

Absolutely stunning pictures! Congratulations ~ September 16th is a special day for me as well!

Thonglori Jan 3rd, 2005 05:15 PM

Thanks again to all!!! Your kind words are very appreciated. We are thrilled with the way the photos turned out, and love sharing them!

Maxi -- Carlo was a wonderful artist. If you are looking for an outgoing, funny guy -- he is not your man. He took a while to warm up to us, and overall was great, just not very outgoing. Do not hold this against him!! When he looks at you through the lens of his camera, beautiful things come from it!!! Much of the time we were not even aware we were being photographed. He would just tell us to walk, and be natural, etc. It was wonderful!

Meredith Jan 3rd, 2005 05:28 PM

WOW - stunning! Congratulations!!

Cassandra Jan 3rd, 2005 05:57 PM

Bella bella bella!

i_am_kane Jan 3rd, 2005 05:58 PM

Thonglori, The photographs are outstanding, and you were a beautiful bride. Your wedding day appears flawless, and almost sureal to me. May the two of you have many years of happiness and joy in your marriage.

maxi Jan 3rd, 2005 05:59 PM

Lori, thanks again!