I'm doing the solo travel thing as I type. My husband was just too busy with work and I have Oct free, so here I am in Spain solo. I plan on heading to Barcelona, Paris, Rome, Venice, Slovenia, and Croatia before heading home at the end of the month.
I've been gone a week, have 3 left, and I've got to say, I am quite lonely! If you would like to meet up, I'd love it. If you know someone that will be around, maybe connect us? Not sure--just want these blues to go away, and I think speaking English to someone would really help
Any advice or I-know-how-you-feel's would be greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 2 week May trip with kids
- 2 Can only visit one (maybe two) cities. Which one?
- 3 Which Aran Island??
- 4 15 days honeymoon trip to Europe in February end and March
- 5 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris
- 6 Planning a Trip from DC to Anywhere in Europe (Budget Friendly)
- 7 9 day trip to France
- 8 Help with Country House Hotel Christmas 2018
- 9 10 Days in May: Switzerland Itinerary Help
- 10 Paris November 2017
- 11 First time italy, 12 nights. What to do
- 12 5 nights in Spain, need help!
- 13 Arezzo - how much time?
- 14 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 15 Easter Week in Italy
- 16 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 17 Airport Transfer
- 18 Cotswold - great food & ambience for lunch!
- 19 1st Birthday Party in Italy questions
- 20 Moscow Hotels
- 21 Santa Maria Novella products??
- 22 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 23 Again, onboard robbery attempts on trains leaving Milano Centrale station
- 24 New Years in France
- 25 Barcelona tour option help please