I am new on this forum so I will shortly introduce myself. I am a 25 year old guy from Italy who has graduated and worked into the marketing area. Due to the ongoing downturn we are suffering in Milan I am figuring out a move in Germany where it seems it may be easier finding an entry-level position into the marketing/business field.
So far I heard that despite being the most exciting city, Berlin doesn't offer much regarding job opportunities since multinational companies have traditionally invested more in places as Hamburg, Munich Frankfurt or Cologne.
This has let me a bit upset as I really enjoyed Berlin when I headed there as a tourist and, unfortunately, I don't have a whole picture of Germany at all as I have never visited other towns.
Also, I heard Frankfurt is considered by most as boring and without much to do. Don't know about Cologne or Hamburg and I am afraid to make a wrong choice.
So, I would be really grateful if someone having a direct experience of living in Germany can give me some advices regarding life and differences among cities.
Look forward to hearing from you!
Thanks and Regards,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Aol 1800 681 7208 password reset contact aol techh supportt care
- 2 Drive from Paris to Mont St Michael
- 3 Is the scenery in South Italy worth the trip by train
- 4 First time italy, 12 nights. What to do
- 5 Greece -- Alternative to Athens
- 6 London: Stunning New American Embassy
- 7 Order of Amalfi visit in October
- 8 US dairy vs European Dairy
- 9 "Occupied" TV series: On location in Oslo
- 10 Room in Boppard with a Rhine view
- 11 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 12 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 13 Looking for B&B Recommendations Killarney Ireland
- 14 Driving from Bouzies to Figeac
- 15 Italy: Hotels on the Amalfi Coast; Orvieto; Perugia; Florence; and Siena
- 16 Finally The Bowl Has Begun
- 17 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 18 Getting to FCO from Rome
- 19 10 Days in May: Switzerland Itinerary Help
- 20 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 21 X-mas Eve dinner in Rome
- 22 Winter ... UK Finland Sweden. (Live...ish)
- 23 Easter Week in Italy
- 24 Moscow Hotels
- 25 Rome Hotel