I need some advice about getting a working holiday visa in Germany.
I am Australian and will be travelling on an Australian passport. I've checked with the consulate and they advised that there is a bilateral agreement between Australia and Germany and I should apply for a working visa after arriving in Germany. As long as sufficient funds are provided (enough for a return ticket and to support myself for the first three months) and I have health insurance to cover my stay, they said there shouldn't be any problems. My partner lives in Germany and I am able to join his health insurance policy once I am there. I was hoping to only buy insurance for about a month until I can join his plan. Do you think this will be a problem at customs?
I've purchased a one way ticket and am a little bit nervous about being denied entry. Does anybody have experience with applying for this visa?
Any advice would be much appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 VERIZON MAIL Password Resets Contact Now 1~800~570:1233 Tec*h care.
- 2 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 3 Is Bologna ok for a 3 months stsy?
- 4 Italy Croatia Bosnia
- 5 CACHOPO, CABRALES & CARBAYONES Asturias..and "The Best Steak in The World"
- 6 My France Vacation
- 7 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 8 Buying RER Ticket CDG-Paris
- 9 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 10 And the winner is ...India? Egypt? no, Italy!
- 11 Itinerary for 4 days in Madrid
- 12 10 days trip to Europe in June of 2018
- 13 20th wedding anniversary, Le Grand Tour
- 14 Best Greek Island
- 15 Andalusia schedule /Cordoba question
- 16 More time in Belgium or Germany?
- 17 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 18 Scooter/quad/bike rental on Greek Islands
- 19 Malaga Christmas lights
- 20 Tour Company recommendations for St. Petersburg
- 21 Viking Cruise Tours (Barcelona and French Riviera)-- Please Help
- 22 Help Getting from Faro to Lisbon
- 23 Mediterranean princess cruise
- 24 Copenhagen, Stockholm & Bergen April 2018
- 25 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help