Go Back  Fodor's Travel Talk Forums > Destinations > Europe
Reload this Page >

Woo Hoo Woo Hoo General Excitement Thread... open to all... !!!!

Old Jun 12th, 2001, 02:14 PM
Kavey

Hello Hello

Wanted to Woo Hoo again about my holiday this Friday... and you all being my friends who understand and share my passion for travel seem the best people to share my woo hooing with (think they will add that verb to the oxford english?)

Sorry!

But this time I thought... many other must be getting excited about upcoming trips... share your excitement here... woo hooo along with me....

Where and when are you going?

Kavey

(Namibia and Botswana June 15 to July 1)

x x x

Old Jun 12th, 2001, 02:18 PM
Maira

Kavey--- your trip sounds totally awesome! Rome in Nov 2001, Spain and Portugal in March 2002. YEEHAH!!!

Old Jun 12th, 2001, 02:18 PM
Rex

woo hoo woo hoo woo hoo

fall Fodorites' trip: september 19-october 2

Tuscany, 2 nights
Villa on Lake Garda, 7 nights
Rome 3 nights

Still open to all who visit this board

Best wishes,

Rex
http://communities.msn.com/RexBickers/messageboard.msnw

Old Jun 12th, 2001, 02:22 PM
Book Chick

Woo Hoo, Kavey!

I'm going to Paris in October. Thinking about Florence & Rome in 2002!

BC

Old Jun 12th, 2001, 02:23 PM
Thyra

Hi Kavey... again you make me jealous with these trips of yours... Botswana is a dream I have lingered long over... I want details!!!!
Well we are going to Santa Catalina Island.. September 7th for 5 year wedding anniversary... and not leaving again until April 3-15 for London-to Copenhagen tour!!!

Old Jun 12th, 2001, 02:35 PM
Judi

I'm always excited about a trip to Europe! I have three booked at this moment: Tuscany in November, Provence in May and Nerja in October. If my husband didn't restrain me I would probably have trips booked five years in advance!
Happy and safe travels to you all!

Old Jun 12th, 2001, 02:55 PM
Karen

YAAAAHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
I'm leaving on Monday for 3 weeks!!!!!!!
Munich, Vienna, Salzburg, Florence & Rome................

I almost can't stand to be with myself, it must be torture for those around me, although everyone at work wants to stowaway in my suitcase. EEEEEEEEEEEK!!!

Old Jun 12th, 2001, 03:11 PM
lisa

HeeeeHaaaaaa !
FRIDAY 3 pm
2 weeks in Provence
1 week 1 Paris

Happy Trails to All! (... and many thanks to all the Fodorites who helped me plan my trip)

Old Jun 12th, 2001, 03:11 PM
Bob

Heading for England and Scotland in about 3 weeks. Yahoooooooooooo!!!

Old Jun 12th, 2001, 03:25 PM
nancy

Kavey,
what an exotic trip planned this time!
Lucky you.
we leave in 9 days, Rome and Formia.
So excited, can't tell you.
Have planned this trip for 14 months now!
Everyone have a great time.

Old Jun 12th, 2001, 03:44 PM
Becca

Perfect timing Kavey!

Just today I put my airline ticket on hold to go to Finland. July 28 - August 14. A BIG WOO HOO!!!!

Old Jun 12th, 2001, 03:51 PM
liz

wooooooooohooooooooooooooo!!!!
7 weeks till Cinque Terre, and Tuscany for 3 weeks! Thinking about packing soon! I am a freak!
Have a great trip Kavey, we hope to do an exotic adventure like that with our kids one day as well!

Old Jun 12th, 2001, 04:44 PM
Nano

Woo hoo! I am walking around in circles in preparation for our trip to the Dordogne in 9 days. Nanb and I will wave to each other in midair! Our whole itinerary is based on comments,tips, accolades and such that I found on this very website, so we'll see how it all goes.

Thanks to all, past and present contributors for your wonderful suggestions. Hope you can wade through yet one more trip report when I return. Great thread, Kavey.

Old Jun 12th, 2001, 05:00 PM
Ed

Woo woo woo!!!!!!!!!! Just got back from 9 days in awesome Italy. Will post a trip report soon.
Dec 2001: a caribbean beach
May 2002: Spain
Fall 2002: Spain

Travel, travel, travel, travel . . .

"Wonder why we ever go home" - Jimmy Buffett

Old Jun 12th, 2001, 05:02 PM
SharonM

WooHoooooo Kavey!!!

Your trip does sound absolutely fabulous! Maybe I could sneak into your suitcase, though I hate the thought of being claimed as an animal product...

Unfortunately, my situation right now is not very conducive to taking any trips right now, but I'll be sure to watch "Big Cat Diary" on TV in your honor on the 15th!

I want to hear everything upon your return!

Old Jun 12th, 2001, 05:21 PM
scigirl

Woo Hoo! Leaving for Beijing in 13 days! (Ok - I know this is the wrong forum. I went to Europe last year....) I am so excited - ready to go NOW! How will I get through these next two weeks? WOO HOO!

Old Jun 12th, 2001, 05:22 PM
Lucy

WOOOOOOOOOO-HOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!
First trip to France Sep23 - Oct 17 & I am so excited I don't think I'll be sleeping much for the next 3 months....

Old Jun 12th, 2001, 05:39 PM
Dr. Betty

Thanks, Kavey. General excitement and open to all includes all areas of the globe, right? Okay, I'm still savoring just having returned from a phenomenal 2 weeks in Scotland and am getting ready to leave Sunday to facilitate an all womens rafting retreat down Cataract Canyon through the Canyonlands Nat. park...starting in Moab, Utah and ending up just above Lake Powell..4 days and 3 nights. The retreat title is "River of Dreams," just like the Billy Joel song and that is exactly the kind of experience we'll be (okay, right here now there are several selections of words to describe it) engendering (sounds too male/female), promoting (sounds too business like), fostering (sounds like social services), perhaps woohooing is just the word I've been looking for. Thank You Kavey!

Old Jun 12th, 2001, 08:16 PM
Shawne

WOOHOO! WOOHOO! WOOHOO!

Going to Italy in October for 15 days. First trip to Europe. I'm going by myself. I am so excited!
I'm busy learning Italian. Wahoo! I mean WooHoo!
My friends and family are VERY sick of me.
CANT'T WAIT! CAN'T WAIT! CAN'T WAIT!

Have a safe trip!

Old Jun 12th, 2001, 09:27 PM
Oaktown Traveler

I LOVE THIS THREAD!!!!!

I am happy for all. I go camping in 18 days with the family...it's my 24th summer. Yippeeeeeeeee!

Happy Travels
Oaktown

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information -