Thanks for all your help in planning our 8 day/9 night trip to London and Goodwood (10-18/September). We had a wonderful time and that's in very large part because of y'all here, particularly janisj and BigRuss.
Hubby and I loved London. It was so easy to get around on the buses and tube; so easy to communicate; so enjoyable to walk in the gorgeous weather looking a fabulous architecture and gardens; so great to eat out at fabulous restaurants and drink in friendly pubs. There is nothing we would change about our trip, except having it last longer!
We look forward to returning soon!.
I'm linking my "blog" www.herewegoagain-london.blogspot.com which has my narrative and pictures.
Thanks again! Nola.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Barcelona tour option help please
- 2 2 week May trip with kids
- 3 Help with Country House Hotel Christmas 2018
- 4 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 5 Again, onboard robbery attempts on trains leaving Milano Centrale station
- 6 Easter Week in Italy
- 7 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 8 Airport Transfer
- 9 1st Birthday Party in Italy questions
- 10 Order of Amalfi visit in October
- 11 10 Days in May: Switzerland Itinerary Help
- 12 Planning a Trip from DC to Anywhere in Europe (Budget Friendly)
- 13 5 nights in Spain, need help!
- 14 Drive from Paris to Mont St Michael
- 15 Which Aran Island??
- 16 Getting to FCO from Rome
- 17 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris
- 18 Mifi rentals for Portugal
- 19 First time italy, 12 nights. What to do
- 20 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 21 Moscow Hotels
- 22 First Time To Europe Itinerary. Thoughts? Suggestions? Please
- 23 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 24 Dublin to Donegal
- 25 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
Wonderful trip to London and Goodwood-September 2011