Go Back  Fodor's Forum > Destinations > Europe
Reload this Page > Women's tours of Europe/Greece and Turkey
Notices

Women's tours of Europe/Greece and Turkey

Mar 26th, 2012, 01:38 PM
Original Poster

Women's tours of Europe/Greece and Turkey

I am 57, although most days I feel like 30, and I love to travel but unfortunately have a husband who is unable to do so and have a lot of friends with limited budgets/time.

I am considering a tour with a group that specializes in women only groups and I have found quite a few on line.

Does anyone have any experience with Gutsy Women, Eurynome, or any of the many others that specialize in this sort of travel?

Thanks.
Apr 4th, 2012, 08:20 PM

I traveled with Sights and Soul, to Greece.. Athens, Santorini and Crete. There was a fair amount of site seeing in each place,, all the highlights plus other activities . the hotels were well located and pretty nice and the meals were good,, mainly at local restaurants with 3 courses and from the regular menu.. there is a tour leader .. either the owner or an employee, as well as local guides. the group is limited to 16 women, and most fall into your age range; single, married and divorced. air fare from your home country isnt included in the price but all other transportation was included.
Apr 5th, 2012, 04:11 AM

ttt

Search this Thread