We (myself and wife) are planning on a road trip from Woking (Surrey) to Scotland and back, starting this weekend and back by May 1st.
Looking at the forums, I understand it is best to take a break, as it is a 8 hour journey. I am keen to cover interesting places on my way and plan to take a break in Manchester.
Any suggestions on how best to plan this trip and what I need to watch out for...
I am open for suggestions on any other interesting/scenic routes that I need to consider..
Thanks for your tips.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 And the winner is ...India? Egypt? no, Italy!
- 2 Andalusia schedule /Cordoba question
- 3 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 4 Tour Company recommendations for St. Petersburg
- 5 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 6 Itinerary for 4 days in Madrid
- 7 More time in Belgium or Germany?
- 8 Best Greek Island
- 9 Scooter/quad/bike rental on Greek Islands
- 10 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 11 Viking Cruise Tours (Barcelona and French Riviera)-- Please Help
- 12 Help Getting from Faro to Lisbon
- 13 Italy Croatia Bosnia
- 14 10 days trip to Europe in June of 2018
- 15 Mediterranean princess cruise
- 16 Copenhagen, Stockholm & Bergen April 2018
- 17 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 18 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 19 May Germany, Switzerland, and Iceland
- 20 Highway Death Rates in Europe Now Fewer than in U.S...
- 21 Ronda by bus in early January?
- 22 The World's Greatest Churches
- 23 Car hire from Venice to Croatia and bosnia
- 24 Recommendations for 3 night golf package in the ALgarve
- 25 Manchester Christmas Markets 2017
Woking(Surrey) to Scotland road trip- scenic route/suggestions needed