My boyfriend and I are going to be in Paris in early-mid January for anywhere from 3 days to 2 weeks (we are still early planning). We are both in our early 30's and I am trying to get some ideas of fun things to do -- after we do all of the usual site seeing. (Eiffel tower, Versailles, Louvre, ect).
I have read that Moulin Rouge is a tourist trap - any other better shows or should that general type of thing be totally avoided?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 ESET 1800:681:72O8 Password Reset CONTACT ESET Tec*h by 24/7
- 2 Ferry vs. plane Athens to Santorini
- 3 Highway Death Rates in Europe Now Fewer than in U.S...
- 4 Manchester Christmas Markets 2017
- 5 Change of resident
- 6 How best to see the Douro Valley?
- 7 Sixt Car Rental? Good/Bad? Any reviews/experiences?
- 8 The World's Greatest Churches
- 9 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 10 Italy with kids - off the beaten bath
- 11 Driving
- 12 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 13 Problem with Trip Advisor
- 14 Bilbao, Basque Country, declared Best European City 2018
- 15 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 16 Copenhagen, Stockholm & Bergen April 2018
- 17 Champs E.....no market ‘this year? How will it look?
- 18 Need Car & Driver for Southern Italy
- 19 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 20 Viking Cruise Tours (Barcelona and French Riviera)-- Please Help
- 21 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 22 May Germany, Switzerland, and Iceland
- 23 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 24 10 days trip to Europe in June of 2018
- 25 GTG Paris December 2017