My Fiance and I are spending 3 days of our honeymoon in Tuscany in the Montacino Region. We love Brunello Wines and thought wine tasting in this region was the right fit for us.
I was hoping I could get some suggestions of your favorite wineries in Montacino.
So far we are thinking of visiting:
Poggio Antico- We hear they offer a great very intimate wine tour where you get to climb a ladder to pier into the vat!
Banfi- We hear this is a HUGE winery and should only go for a tasting, but feel like we should start off at this winery.
Any other MUST visit/ special wineries to taste Brunello?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 AOL Setup 1:855 :843:8475 Install Err0r Tec*h Sup0rt AOL CONTACT 24by7
- 2 First time italy, 12 nights. What to do
- 3 Winter ... UK Finland Sweden. (Live...ish)
- 4 Mifi rentals for Portugal
- 5 10 Days in May: Switzerland Itinerary Help
- 6 Easter Week in Italy
- 7 X-mas Eve dinner in Rome
- 8 Again, onboard robbery attempts on trains leaving Milano Centrale station
- 9 Barcelona tour option help please
- 10 Order of Amalfi visit in October
- 11 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 12 Greece -- Alternative to Athens
- 13 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 14 UK's Cornrwall Polzeath spring base
- 15 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 16 Where to Visit in Normandy & Brittany
- 17 First Time To Europe Itinerary. Thoughts? Suggestions? Please
- 18 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 19 1st time to Europe
- 20 My trip to Prague
- 21 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 22 Which Aran Island??
- 23 Santa Maria Novella products??
- 24 Getting to FCO from Rome
- 25 US dairy vs European Dairy