I'm planning a wine trip with some friends. We love wine and we would like to visit wineries and drink really good wine. Three years ago we went to Napa Valley and it was REALLY fun. However, for this spring we want to explore the wine in Europe.
I love Spanish wines, particularly Ribera del Duero, but I'm not sure if Spain is a good place to visit wineries and I think France might be better for that kind of trip. But I don't know. What do you think? Does anyone has experience in that?
One of my friends is pushing to make us go to Bourdeaux, but I would like to explore more the options. We still have time to plan everything.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Skype Supp0rt ☎Contact 1~888~260:29O9 Password Reset Tec*h CALL ☎24*7
- 2 Once upon a time in Italy
- 3 2 week May trip with kids
- 4 15 days honeymoon trip to Europe in February end and March
- 5 9 day trip to France
- 6 Which Aran Island??
- 7 Sleep at Heathrow
- 8 Keukenhaf
- 9 Serious fire at Cameron House Hotel, Loch Lomond
- 10 Waze Navigation in Iteland? Or other?
- 11 First time in Spain - family of 2 adults & one child(10 yr old)
- 12 Netherlands, Brussels and possibly Luxembourg
- 13 CULINARY EXPLORING IN MADRID, SEVILLA, GAUCIN AND MALAGA
- 14 Help with Country House Hotel Christmas 2018
- 15 8 day flexi Swiss pass
- 16 Annecy or Talloires or other?
- 17 Rail vs. Plane
- 18 Arezzo - how much time?
- 19 European Christmas Markets Itinerary
- 20 Where to See Flamenco
- 21 Netherlands- Texel
- 22 ICELAND : EAST & NORTH
- 23 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris
- 24 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 25 Cotswold - great food & ambience for lunch!