I will be in Spain for 2 weeks, and I was wondering if someone could give me some advice on the best way to approach the wine regions. I will be near la rioja. I don't speak Spanish, so I am a little intimated on what steps to take to get the most out of the experience.
Any good advice would be very much appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 슈퍼카지노(「♨ye742。com♨」)헬로우카지노
- 2 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 3 Women's semi-stylish, comfortable shoes?
- 4 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 5 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 6 First time in Spain
- 7 where to buy baby gifts in paris?
- 8 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 9 Recommendations Budget hotel Paris
- 10 Wedding In Cambridge England
- 11 Once upon a time in Italy
- 12 Help me pick a destination --- Please!
- 13 A Merry marvelousmouse, and (likely more than one) cup of good cheer!
- 14 Copying a post on Swiss gondolas.
- 15 Chinese new year festivities in Paris
- 16 beware of robbed in Milan
- 17 GTG Paris December 2017
- 18 Christmas in Granada....food!
- 19 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 20 Paris November 2017
- 21 Christmas day lunch in prague
- 22 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 23 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann 2017
- 24 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 25 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG