I am spending 2.5 weeks in Tuscany and Umbria with my husband and daughter, with 7 days of that on a winery.
My husband is very into wine and I would love to organise a surprise for him - I am looking for a unique, special wine experience and online it us hard to decipher what actually is and what isn't- as they all say they are unique!
I would love a personal touch with tasting a number of different wines, cellar tour, doesn't need to include food, but maybe tasting plates?
If you know of something please let me know!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 AOL 1800:681:7208 Password Reset Contact AOL Tec*h Sup0rt baba!
- 2 Copying a post on Swiss gondolas.
- 3 Current plan for March trip
- 4 Christmas in Granada....food!
- 5 Help needed for Bergamo to Venice journey
- 6 Dublin for St. Patricks Day
- 7 Recommendations Budget hotel Paris
- 8 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 9 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 10 beware of robbed in Milan
- 11 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 12 Help me pick a destination --- Please!
- 13 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 14 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 15 A Merry marvelousmouse, and (likely more than one) cup of good cheer!
- 16 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 17 First time in Spain
- 18 where to buy baby gifts in paris?
- 19 Wedding In Cambridge England
- 20 Once upon a time in Italy
- 21 Chinese new year festivities in Paris
- 22 GTG Paris December 2017
- 23 Paris November 2017
- 24 Christmas day lunch in prague
- 25 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann 2017