Go Back  Fodor's Travel Talk Forums > Destinations > Europe
Reload this Page >

Will the airlines new policy of eliminating senior discounts effect your travel plan?

Search

Will the airlines new policy of eliminating senior discounts effect your travel plan?

Search this Thread

Old Jul 14th, 2002, 06:05 AM
Sr. Citizen

I'll sure miss the 10% discount, but I doubt that it will have any effect on our plans.<BR><BR>I know some people get into a big snit over the Euro gaining on the Dollar. <BR><BR>Just curious.<BR><BR>Sr. Citizen

Old Jul 14th, 2002, 07:37 AM
Kelly

I work in reservations for a major airline and many times you can book online and get webfares that are cheaper than the senior discounts. Check online I think you will be surprised. Good luck.

Old Jul 14th, 2002, 07:54 AM
Hh

No way! Why?<BR>We love to travel so we are not going to stay home to save $50 or $100.

Old Jul 14th, 2002, 07:58 AM
xxx

New policy won't AFFECT my travel plan either.

Old Jul 14th, 2002, 08:54 AM
senior moment

What new policy? I just booked tickets for myself and companion (daughter) for travel in October on AmericanAirlines and got the 10% senior discount so unaware of this change? Thanks.