I'll be traveling around France in May for a vacation but will still need to work. The best time for me to do this at home is during train journeys, using the rather expensive (but decently fast if one gets it to work) eastcoast wifi. Do french trains come equipped with wifi? I will be travelling on the TGV for the south of france, and the TER. If not, are there sockets where I am able to plug my laptop in?
Many thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 1st Birthday Party in Italy questions
- 2 10 Days in May: Switzerland Itinerary Help
- 3 Order of Amalfi visit in October
- 4 Planning a Trip from DC to Anywhere in Europe (Budget Friendly)
- 5 5 nights in Spain, need help!
- 6 Drive from Paris to Mont St Michael
- 7 Airport Transfer
- 8 Again, onboard robbery attempts on trains leaving Milano Centrale station
- 9 Which Aran Island??
- 10 Easter Week in Italy
- 11 Getting to FCO from Rome
- 12 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris
- 13 Mifi rentals for Portugal
- 14 First time italy, 12 nights. What to do
- 15 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 16 Moscow Hotels
- 17 First Time To Europe Itinerary. Thoughts? Suggestions? Please
- 18 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 19 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 20 Dublin to Donegal
- 21 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 22 "Occupied" TV series: On location in Oslo
- 23 Cotswold - great food & ambience for lunch!
- 24 Barcelona tour option help please
- 25 New Years in France