I am staying in a hotel with no free WIFI and their internet offer is 10 pounds/per day?!
I will have internet on my mobile but I need also need it on my laptop.
Is there some (affordable) way to get WIFI on my laptop? Some countries have USB modem which u recharge according to your MB usage, is there something similar in the UK?
Thanks a lot
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 KODAK printer 1800:681:72O8 installation CONTACT KODAK Tec*h by 24/7
- 2 Copenhagen, Stockholm & Bergen April 2018
- 3 Champs E.....no market ‘this year? How will it look?
- 4 Need Car & Driver for Southern Italy
- 5 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 6 Viking Cruise Tours (Barcelona and French Riviera)-- Please Help
- 7 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 8 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 9 Problem with Trip Advisor
- 10 May Germany, Switzerland, and Iceland
- 11 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 12 10 days trip to Europe in June of 2018
- 13 Italy with kids - off the beaten bath
- 14 Driving
- 15 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 16 GTG Paris December 2017
- 17 Paris or Rome dinner recommendations
- 18 Malaga Christmas lights
- 19 Ronda by bus in early January?
- 20 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 21 Highway Death Rates in Europe Now Fewer than in U.S...
- 22 20th wedding anniversary, Le Grand Tour
- 23 Poland--where else to go
- 24 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 25 5 days in Andalusia
WIFI on my laptop, what are my options during my UK visit?