99% of the time I post positive recommendations that I bring back from traveling. Here's my first warning:
Don't rent from Goldcar in Spain.
An article on the company from The Guardian: http://www.theguardian.com/money/2011/feb/19/car-hire-holidaymakers-goldcar
From the Lonely Planet Forum:
I won't bore you with my own story (unless you want it), but I've been home from Majorca a week now and still motivated to take the time to write this post.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 YAHOO Password Reset Contact 1:888:260:2909 YAHOO Tec*h supp0rt care 24by7
- 2 Manchester hotels
- 3 Moscow Hotels
- 4 Recommendations Budget hotel Paris
- 5 Planning a Trip from DC to Anywhere in Europe (Budget Friendly)
- 6 Visit to France
- 7 August - Croatia, Italy, Malta
- 8 Traveling by car Munich to Soelden Austria
- 9 Christmas in Granada....food!
- 10 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 11 Headed to Madrid in the Spring
- 12 Help me pick a destination --- Please!
- 13 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 14 St, Goar or Bacharach
- 15 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 16 Spain.... 2.5 Weeks... Need Help!
- 17 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 18 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 19 Help needed for Bergamo to Venice journey
- 20 First time in Spain
- 21 Packing Champagne
- 22 Winter ... UK Finland Sweden. (Live...ish)
- 23 Luggage lockers in Amsterdam
- 24 Barcelona to Malaga
- 25 Sorrento to Montepulciano- where to rent car?