We are flying to Madrid in mid January and hiring a car for 12 days with our 2 daughters. We would love to visit spectacular mountain scenery and hopefully do some day hikes where its not entirely covered in snow. Is it necessary to travel into France to do this or is the Spanish part of the Pyrenees just as spectacular? Is Torla as amazing as what I have heard and would that be a good choice for us. What other parts of Northern Spain are worth visiting or should we also go south as well? We need to finish in Barcelona as that is where we are dropping of the car.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 2 Rome, Tuscany & Umbria
- 3 Looking for Good Eating in Valencia
- 4 Help With Itinerary By Train: London, Paris, Nice, Florence
- 5 ROMA Pass inclusions. - 3 days in Rome
- 6 Help with Venice Trip?
- 7 Dubrovnik
- 8 Malaga Christmas lights
- 9 FCO hotel for late arrival?
- 10 What happened to Sundriedtopepo
- 11 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 12 The Little Cyclades, Santorini, Vienna
- 13 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 14 [Crete] Trapped in Skouloufia? Please help!
- 15 Norte Dame light show!
- 16 Where to Eat in Barcelona
- 17 Adventureseeker returns to Italy! As glorious and detailed as before!
- 18 Help with 11 night Portugal Itinerary
- 19 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 20 10 Days in Austria
- 21 Czech Republic & Germany in Eleven Days
- 22 Greece in end October
- 23 Champagne Tours
- 24 GTG Paris December 2017
- 25 Restaurant suggestion Bamberg
Whici part of the Pyreness is the most scenic part to visit in January?