I am travelling from Barcelona to Zaragoza, Pamplona and San Sebastian before crossing the border to France in mid March. What train is best to take? When I searched for Barcelona to Zaragoza, the raileurope website lists the arriving station to be Zaragoza Delicias via AVE train but when I search the renfe website, it does not have the pricing just yet. Are the two website have similar prices? I notice the choices for station are different between the two. We would like to take the fastest time and route for my wife and I and our 6yo and 2yo kids. The seats are starting to run out in raileurope so we do not want to miss out.
Any advices would be greatly appreciated. Thanks a lot.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 समर्थनICLOUD @ Password Reset 1:888:260:2909 ICLOUD Tec*h care 24/7
- 2 Christmas in Granada....food!
- 3 Spain.... 2.5 Weeks... Need Help!
- 4 First time in Spain
- 5 Sorrento to Montepulciano- where to rent car?
- 6 Where to leave luggage while touring Amsterdam for 10 hours
- 7 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
- 8 Luggage lockers in Amsterdam
- 9 Barcelona to Malaga
- 10 Help needed for Bergamo to Venice journey
- 11 Paris November 2017
- 12 Is a quick stopover in Bern worth it with 3 kids?
- 13 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 14 Camino de Santiago - tour companies?
- 15 Winter ... UK Finland Sweden. (Live...ish)
- 16 Headed to Madrid in the Spring
- 17 A Merry marvelousmouse, and (likely more than one) cup of good cheer!
- 18 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 19 Help me pick a destination --- Please!
- 20 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 21 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 22 1 night in Algarve in January?
- 23 A very important question regarding pronunciation
- 24 Wedding In Cambridge England
- 25 Planning a Trip from DC to Anywhere in Europe (Budget Friendly)