Planning to go (2 adults) at the end of January to Switzerland (second time) to experience winter although we are not skiing, snowboard or such activities.
We are planning to land in Zurich stay at Leukerbad for 3 3 nights, go to Zermatt for another 2 nights and the last day before flight to visit stores in Zurich.
I wonder which ticket should I by? Swiss transfer, swiss flex pass, other?
I assume we will have what do to do for 3 nights at Leaukerbad (half day until we arrive, last day maybe going early to Zermatt..) but maybe we would better to take a train any other place in the area so will need a different ticket?
Swiss transfer can be bought only outside of Swiss? Can I use it to go to Leukerbad at the first day and go back from Zermatt at the last day? Can I use the Glacier express at the last section to Zermatt to experience it?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Devon and Dorset: Where to Base?
- 2 Hiking - Suggest a location
- 3 Where to buy Saffron?
- 4 Tips for first trip to UK
- 5 land vs river cruise
- 6 Black Friday in Britain? Why?
- 7 Malaga Christmas lights
- 8 Help with suggestions for Portugal 2 week trip
- 9 Portugal
- 10 Paris November 2017
- 11 Scotland ideas
- 12 Anyone ever used a resort for a day in Santorini??
- 13 What To Do in Athens on a Sunday
- 14 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 15 paris to london- day trip
- 16 Planning a Poland itinerary
- 17 The World's Greatest Churches
- 18 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 19 U.K. Website & 1-Way Flight Booking Questions
- 20 10 days in Cologne Munich Switzerland
- 21 Germany, Switzerland and Paris with teens
- 22 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 23 Three Island Greek Itinerary
- 24 September in Venice, Croatia, and Slovenia
- 25 Czech Republic & Germany in Eleven Days