A last minute question, as I get ready to take off tomorrow morning!
We've had some trouble locating a restaurant in Siena that is open on Sunday. Our hotel has informed us of the following which are open:
The following restaurants are open on Sunday: Osteria Da Divo, Trattoria Papei, La Compagnia dei Vinattieri, Enoteca i Terzi, Dolceforte, Osteria il Carroccio.
Is anyone familiar with any of these?
At present, we are booked at Osteria da Divo for Saturday night, but we could switch around and go Sunday if people think that would be the best choice.
Other restaurants that I'm interested in are Osteria Enoteca Sotto Le Fonti (but that is fully booked with a group on Sunday, which makes me wonder a bit) and Ristorante Guidoriccio, which is closed Sunday.
Any suggestions would be highly appreciated--thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where to See Flamenco
- 2 Rail vs. Plane
- 3 US dairy vs European Dairy
- 4 Arezzo - how much time?
- 5 London: Stunning New American Embassy
- 6 hotel reservations in Switzerland in June?
- 7 2 week May trip with kids
- 8 Can only visit one (maybe two) cities. Which one?
- 9 Paris November 2017
- 10 Room in Boppard with a Rhine view
- 11 Is a quick stopover in Bern worth it with 3 kids?
- 12 New Years in France
- 13 Easter Week in Italy
- 14 8 day flexi Swiss pass
- 15 5 nights in Spain, need help!
- 16 First time italy, 12 nights. What to do
- 17 10 Days in May: Switzerland Itinerary Help
- 18 Which Aran Island??
- 19 Spain or Portugal
- 20 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris
- 21 Winter ... UK Finland Sweden. (Live...ish)
- 22 First Time To Europe Itinerary. Thoughts? Suggestions? Please
- 23 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 24 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 25 9 day trip to France
Which restaurant (open on Sunday) in Siena would you choose?