Was looking for apt for 6 in Paris and for our budget I've narrowed it down to 5 choices. Can you guys please comment on these neighborhoods. Please let me know if there's one we should stay away from.
I'm leaning towards the first one for its lower price and the way it looks. I don't mind taking a few minutes with the metro to visit places but I would like to also see some shops, markets and cafes within a couple of blocks fr. the apt. Would this neighborhood (16th arr.) be too expensive for shopping, eating, and groceries?
My second choice is the last one because of it's architecture and bigger space. It will be the most expensive out of the 5 tho.
And oh, an available park for the kids close by would be a plus.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help with Venice Trip?
- 2 Help with 11 night Portugal Itinerary
- 3 10 Days in Austria
- 4 Russian-American Relations: safe to travel? Get Visas?
- 5 Restaurant suggestion Bamberg
- 6 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 7 [Crete] Trapped in Skouloufia? Please help!
- 8 Preliminary planning for Croatia May or June 2017
- 9 Le Marche Research Help
- 10 Where to Eat in Barcelona
- 11 FCO hotel for late arrival?
- 12 Greece in end October
- 13 First - but not last - trip to Greece
- 14 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 15 GTG Paris December 2017
- 16 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 17 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 18 Planning to visit Italy in first 2 weeks of Jan
- 19 Favorite London memories
- 20 Help/Critique Slovenia Trip
- 21 Adventureseeker returns to Italy! As glorious and detailed as before!
- 22 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 23 Return to Slovenia and Venice plus Trieste
- 24 Norte Dame light show!
- 25 Leaving Paris. Just a little sad.