My husband and daughter have two days in Reykjavik this July. I have found several places on AIrbnb, but I cannot decide if we should stay in the harbor area, next to the Hallgrimskirkja church, or old west side? I know Reykjavik is small and may not matter, but we would like to have a local feel to where we stay but close to the popular sites to visit. We do not care about nightlife but do like good restaurants.Our daughter is young so close to parks and swimming pools would be a nice bonus.
Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
thank you all!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 해외안전놀이터 ● 연결 : pwn22.com.com●가입코드:ctx12▶kakao:ctx2012
- 2 Driving
- 3 Italy with kids - off the beaten bath
- 4 Viking Cruise Tours (Barcelona and French Riviera)-- Please Help
- 5 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 6 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 7 GTG Paris December 2017
- 8 Paris or Rome dinner recommendations
- 9 Malaga Christmas lights
- 10 10 days trip to Europe in June of 2018
- 11 Ronda by bus in early January?
- 12 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 13 Highway Death Rates in Europe Now Fewer than in U.S...
- 14 Champs E.....no market ‘this year? How will it look?
- 15 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 16 20th wedding anniversary, Le Grand Tour
- 17 Poland--where else to go
- 18 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 19 5 days in Andalusia
- 20 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 21 South of France
- 22 The Little Cyclades, Santorini, Vienna
- 23 Scooter/quad/bike rental on Greek Islands
- 24 First time in Spain - family of 2 adults & one child(10 yr old)
- 25 Bilbao, Basque Country, declared Best European City 2018