My wife and I will be going to Paris, Nice, and Tuscany (ie Florence and surrounding areas) in June. I have Nikon D5100 and 2 lenses for it. One is 18-55 mm and the second is 55-300mm. I have a travel bag for the camera and it will only fit one lens. I am trying to decide which lens is better to bring.
The short lens will be good for the landscape shots but the telephoto one will be good for when i want a good shot of say stained glass in Notre Dame. I am leaning towards the telephoto lens and hoping to be far enough away in some cases where i can still take good landscape pictures.
What do you all think?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 [email protected] 1800:681 :7208 CONTACT support Techh care
- 2 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 3 First time in Spain
- 4 where to buy baby gifts in paris?
- 5 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 6 Recommendations Budget hotel Paris
- 7 Wedding In Cambridge England
- 8 Once upon a time in Italy
- 9 Help me pick a destination --- Please!
- 10 A Merry marvelousmouse, and (likely more than one) cup of good cheer!
- 11 Copying a post on Swiss gondolas.
- 12 Chinese new year festivities in Paris
- 13 beware of robbed in Milan
- 14 GTG Paris December 2017
- 15 Christmas in Granada....food!
- 16 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 17 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 18 Paris November 2017
- 19 Christmas day lunch in prague
- 20 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 21 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann 2017
- 22 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 23 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 24 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
- 25 Lost property at Fiumicino airport Rome