We are a couple travelling with our 14-year old son to Santorini from 20th to 23rd May 2013. We would like a room with a good sunset view (preferably with a balcony) with easy access to the sights. Our budget is about 100 Euros with breakfast. I believe Oia is the preferred place to stay. We are not really into nightlife but we are foodies. I would also like to avoid too much climbing if possible. Can anyone please suggest appropriate hotels / B&Bs. We have short-listed Aspa Villas, Aethrio and Anemoessa but are open to other suggestions. Please help urgently !
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 토토 총판 홍보 ♣kakao: BL45★텔레그램 :Kor7m
- 2 land vs river cruise
- 3 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 4 The World's Greatest Churches
- 5 September in Venice, Croatia, and Slovenia
- 6 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 7 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 8 Germany, Switzerland and Paris with teens
- 9 Buying RER Ticket CDG-Paris
- 10 Italy Croatia Bosnia
- 11 Malaga Christmas lights
- 12 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 13 Trans Siberian Train
- 14 Tips for first trip to UK
- 15 Scotland ideas
- 16 Devon and Dorset: Where to Base?
- 17 London vacation rental agency
- 18 And the winner is ...India? Egypt? no, Italy!
- 19 South of France
- 20 Czech Republic & Germany in Eleven Days
- 21 Traveling to Ukraine with a travel guide
- 22 My France Vacation
- 23 Slovenia and Croatia in January (Solo)
- 24 Must See/Do/Eat in Vienna?
- 25 The 2017-18 Ashes thread - up now on the Aussie forum.