I'll be walking from the Kings Cross Underground to the DoubleTree hotel at 60 Pentonville Road, about a 15 minute walk. Google maps say to walk on the A501. That sounds and looks like a highway. I did put in the directions for walking.
My questions are:
1) Does anyone know which exit to take while in the underground to get to the A501? There are ten of them and one could easily end up on the wrong street and / or direction. Of course, the answer may be obvious from a sign once there, but I don't want to find out or not after a sleepless overnight journey.
2) Is the A501 something you can walk on? For example, in the USA a road such as I-80, (I = Interstate) by definition is NO. The Google maps said directions were in beta and maybe lacking a place to walk. I found the directions inconclusive.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 2 Christmas in South of Spain 2018
- 3 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 4 Yet another London Hotel Question
- 5 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 6 Family vacation
- 7 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 8 paris to london- day trip
- 9 Help With Itinerary By Train: London, Paris, Nice, Florence
- 10 Spain December/ January 2018/19
- 11 South of France
- 12 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 13 Tips for first trip to UK
- 14 May Germany, Switzerland, and Iceland
- 15 Looking for Good Eating in Valencia
- 16 which language school in Italy?
- 17 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 18 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 19 European Christmas Markets Itinerary
- 20 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 21 GTG Paris December 2017
- 22 Dubrovnik
- 23 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 24 How many miles is a good 'walking tour'?
- 25 Driving