The replies about my previous post planning 16days honeymoon to Italy during early december were very very helpful.
So this is the result:
4 nights in Venice
5 nights in Florence
7 nights in Rome
I suppose/hope this is enough time to enjoy each city plus some daytrips for each one.
So what are your suggestions please for the best daytrips for each city, considering that period of year?
Thanks again to u all
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 X-mas Eve dinner in Rome
- 2 Spain in 2018
- 3 Can only visit one (maybe two) cities. Which one?
- 4 1st Birthday Party in Italy questions
- 5 Greece -- Alternative to Athens
- 6 Planning a Trip from DC to Anywhere in Europe (Budget Friendly)
- 7 Italy: Hotels on the Amalfi Coast; Orvieto; Perugia; Florence; and Siena
- 8 Christmas week in Ireland
- 9 Is the scenery in South Italy worth the trip by train
- 10 Which Aran Island??
- 11 August - Croatia, Italy, Malta
- 12 First time italy, 12 nights. What to do
- 13 Help me pick a destination --- Please!
- 14 Help me with an affordable hotel in Barcelona
- 15 Barcelona to Malaga
- 16 Honeymoon In Italy - Itinerary Help?
- 17 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 18 Paris November 2017
- 19 Driving from Bouzies to Figeac
- 20 Rent in Rome
- 21 Rome Hotel
- 22 London: Stunning New American Embassy
- 23 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 24 Moscow Hotels
- 25 Connecting trains in Chambery
Which daytrips for 16 days honeymoon with stops: Venice, Florence and Rome?