I will be meeting my family in Rome, Italy end of this month but have around 8 to 10 days before that which I can use to travel in Europe. Can you all suggest an itinieary which starts in Paris and ends in Rome, Italy? I would like to visit at least 3 major cities in countries around Italy (Except for Switzerland or Spain). The goal is to spend 3 days in each city exploring. Paris is one city, what other major cities would you suggest based on convenience, proximity and interest?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 2 Tour Company recommendations for St. Petersburg
- 3 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 4 Itinerary for 4 days in Madrid
- 5 More time in Belgium or Germany?
- 6 And the winner is ...India? Egypt? no, Italy!
- 7 Best Greek Island
- 8 Scooter/quad/bike rental on Greek Islands
- 9 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 10 Viking Cruise Tours (Barcelona and French Riviera)-- Please Help
- 11 Andalusia schedule /Cordoba question
- 12 Help Getting from Faro to Lisbon
- 13 Italy Croatia Bosnia
- 14 10 days trip to Europe in June of 2018
- 15 Mediterranean princess cruise
- 16 Copenhagen, Stockholm & Bergen April 2018
- 17 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 18 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 19 May Germany, Switzerland, and Iceland
- 20 Highway Death Rates in Europe Now Fewer than in U.S...
- 21 Ronda by bus in early January?
- 22 The World's Greatest Churches
- 23 Car hire from Venice to Croatia and bosnia
- 24 Recommendations for 3 night golf package in the ALgarve
- 25 Manchester Christmas Markets 2017