We are planing a trip to Madrid and we'll stay around 4 days. I know it is a huge city thats why we would like to pick a hotel wisely. Most hotels are located around Gran Via since I guess it is more touristic than other neighborhoods. So even though it will be our first time in Madrid, we want to go to places where locals go , yet would like to stay in central as well. A friend advised Serrano in Salamanca district but is it so far from everything? or would you prefer Las Letras or Gran Via or Puerta del Sol areas?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 HP PRINTER 1888 : 279 : O246 installations CONTACT HP Tec*h care 24/7
- 2 Three Island Greek Itinerary
- 3 Czech Republic & Germany in Eleven Days
- 4 Germany, Switzerland and Paris with teens
- 5 Tour Company recommendations for St. Petersburg
- 6 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 7 US dairy vs European Dairy
- 8 Devon and Dorset: Where to Base?
- 9 Malaga Christmas lights
- 10 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 11 tinnitus
- 12 Tips for first trip to UK
- 13 September in Venice, Croatia, and Slovenia
- 14 What To Do in Athens on a Sunday
- 15 Buying RER Ticket CDG-Paris
- 16 Must See/Do/Eat in Vienna?
- 17 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 18 London vacation rental agency
- 19 The 2017-18 Ashes thread - up now on the Aussie forum.
- 20 Scotland ideas
- 21 land vs river cruise
- 22 The World's Greatest Churches
- 23 Italy Croatia Bosnia
- 24 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 25 Trans Siberian Train