me and a girlfriend (both early 30's) are looking to travel around Northern Italy, France, and possible Sicily next summer for two weeks. We have an IDEA of where we want to go, but I was hoping to get some suggestions on some more quaint and 'not too touristy' places to visit in these areas. I have never been to Paris and I have always wanted to experience the culture and the city, but Im wondering what some peoples thoughts on Paris is. We were possible thinking of Nice too. Are there any other places in France that you would recommend experiencing? Also, what does anyone think would be a great two week trip in or around those areas (Italy, France, Sicily) would anyone maybe throw Switzerland in there at all?
Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!!
Thank you so much!
Alison in Philly
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 2 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann 2017
- 3 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 4 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 5 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 6 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
- 7 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 8 Christmas in Granada....food!
- 9 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 10 beware of robbed in Milan
- 11 Lost property at Fiumicino airport Rome
- 12 Where to stay for Mont Saint-Michel
- 13 Christmas day lunch in prague
- 14 Help me pick a destination --- Please!
- 15 GTG Paris December 2017
- 16 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 17 Barcelona to Malaga
- 18 Wedding In Cambridge England
- 19 Which Area in London?
- 20 UK Mid- May drive week Cornwall
- 21 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris
- 22 Lorie Valley and Beyond
- 23 Copying a post on Swiss gondolas.
- 24 Headed to Madrid in the Spring
- 25 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler