We will be in Nice this summer for a couple of nights, and will then move to Antibes. Unfortunately, due to closures, there are 2 museums we want to visit in Nice on the same day that we will be heading to Antibes (the are both closed the day before and we will arrive too late the day before that). We are staying an airbnb aparment. I emailed the owner asking if we could store our luggage that day, but am not hopeful, and I read in Rick Steve's book that there is no luggage storage at the train station in Nice.
Any ideas as to what we can do with our luggage that day? We are traveling with our 9 year old twins and want to visit the Chagall and Matisse museums.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 HP PRINTER I:8OO:681:72O8 Installation CONTACT tec*h supp0rt by 24/7
- 2 http://nitroshredadvice.com/biogenic-xr/
- 3 The 2017-18 Ashes thread - up now on the Aussie forum.
- 4 Planning a Poland itinerary
- 5 Poland--where else to go
- 6 The World's Greatest Churches
- 7 frequent functioning, then epidermis
- 8 10 days in europe
- 9 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 10 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 11 Itinerary for 4 days in Madrid
- 12 Trans Siberian Train
- 13 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 14 Malaga Christmas lights
- 15 GTG Paris December 2017
- 16 Must See/Do/Eat in Vienna?
- 17 3 weeks driving the Netherlands
- 18 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 19 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 20 Germany, Switzerland and Paris with teens
- 21 Slovenia and Croatia in January (Solo)
- 22 Greece during Easter week or August
- 23 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 24 Tour Company recommendations for St. Petersburg
- 25 Viking Cruise Tours (Barcelona and French Riviera)-- Please Help