I've got a wonderful 10 nights planned in Paris in October, and I live south of Munich. I've just been thinking it might be nice to stop somewhere for four nights between the two. Right now I'm thinking of Riquewehr or Lindau.
I'm wondering if anyone can comment on what each/either place looks like at the end of October. I'm not asking about the weather -- as I know how to adjust for that -- but what the scenery looks like. For instance, I adore Montreux on Lake Geneva in the fall because there are still plenty of flowers, and the trees are red and gold as they turn. However, Montreux sits in a micro-climate that's warmer than nearby places.
So, can anyone give me some ideas what Lindau or Riquewehr might look like for flowers and vegetation? I like to spend most of my time outside, walking or hiking or biking.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 넷마블바둑이 c p s 33 . c o m
- 2 넷마블맞고 c p s 33 . c o m
- 3 알라딘사이트 c p s 33 . c o m
- 4 알라딘사다리추천 c p s 33 . c o m
- 5 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 6 Italy: Hotels on the Amalfi Coast; Orvieto; Perugia; Florence; and Siena
- 7 Winter ... UK Finland Sweden. (Live...ish)
- 8 Help me with an affordable hotel in Barcelona
- 9 Help needed for Bergamo to Venice journey
- 10 Is the scenery in South Italy worth the trip by train
- 11 Spain.... 2.5 Weeks... Need Help!
- 12 Is a quick stopover in Bern worth it with 3 kids?
- 13 August - Croatia, Italy, Malta
- 14 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 15 Amalfi as a home base for the Amalfi Coast
- 16 Help me pick a destination --- Please!
- 17 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 18 US dairy vs European Dairy
- 19 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 20 A very important question regarding pronunciation
- 21 Paris November 2017
- 22 Has Berlin Banned Vacation Rentals?
- 23 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann 2017
- 24 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 25 1st Birthday Party in Italy questions