Which area is better to stay in Rome? We have two choices either at Termini ( there's a reasonably priced Rhome86 B&B) serves breakfast, the owner has great reviews but the rooms are apparently small for a family of 4) and I am not sure about the area from safety point of view?? we are in Rome for 2 days only and leave at 5 early in the morning on 3rd day to catch a flight from Campiani airport. Another choice is Piazza Navona area, a lot pricier hotels. I guess farther too from termini( we reach Rome from Naples by train) Any suggestions please?
And also what's the weather like in last week of June? Does it rain often? Thanks
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Moscow Hotels
- 2 Winter ... UK Finland Sweden. (Live...ish)
- 3 Drive from Paris to Mont St Michael
- 4 Easter Week in Italy
- 5 Spain.... 2.5 Weeks... Need Help!
- 6 Paris November 2017
- 7 X-mas Eve dinner in Rome
- 8 Spain in 2018
- 9 Can only visit one (maybe two) cities. Which one?
- 10 1st Birthday Party in Italy questions
- 11 Greece -- Alternative to Athens
- 12 Planning a Trip from DC to Anywhere in Europe (Budget Friendly)
- 13 Italy: Hotels on the Amalfi Coast; Orvieto; Perugia; Florence; and Siena
- 14 Christmas week in Ireland
- 15 Is the scenery in South Italy worth the trip by train
- 16 Which Aran Island??
- 17 August - Croatia, Italy, Malta
- 18 First time italy, 12 nights. What to do
- 19 Help me pick a destination --- Please!
- 20 Help me with an affordable hotel in Barcelona
- 21 Barcelona to Malaga
- 22 Honeymoon In Italy - Itinerary Help?
- 23 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 24 Driving from Bouzies to Figeac
- 25 Rent in Rome
Where to stay with Family in Rome- Termini or piazza Navona area?