My husband and I are planning a one week trip to Italy in September of this year for our belated honeymoon and would like to stay in the Lake Como area.
We'll have a car for the week but are on a fairly tight budget.
Can anyone recommend some good B&Bs or hotels? As long as they're clean we don't really mind if they're not too fancy!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris November 2017
- 2 Is a quick stopover in Bern worth it with 3 kids?
- 3 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 4 Camino de Santiago - tour companies?
- 5 Spain.... 2.5 Weeks... Need Help!
- 6 Winter ... UK Finland Sweden. (Live...ish)
- 7 Headed to Madrid in the Spring
- 8 A Merry marvelousmouse, and (likely more than one) cup of good cheer!
- 9 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 10 Help me pick a destination --- Please!
- 11 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
- 12 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 13 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 14 Help needed for Bergamo to Venice journey
- 15 1 night in Algarve in January?
- 16 Sorrento to Montepulciano- where to rent car?
- 17 A very important question regarding pronunciation
- 18 Wedding In Cambridge England
- 19 Planning a Trip from DC to Anywhere in Europe (Budget Friendly)
- 20 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 21 Current plan for March trip
- 22 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 23 Spain in 2018
- 24 Rentals in Madrid , Spain-Select
- 25 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help