Have decided to go to the Cadiz area for 3 nights 23-26th September (that's a Wednesday, Thursday and friday, leaving early Saturday morning to Seville).
I am interested in seeing some quality traditional flamenco, and probably doing a flamenco class. I am interested in the sherry triangle and doing some sherry tastings. I am also looking to perhaps do some fishing, and eating a lot of great seafood. Am interested in some cultural and historical aspects also, but mostly keen to DO things rather than just SEE things (if that makes sense).
Cadiz looks beautiful, but is that where I should be staying as my base, or would it get boring there? Should I perhaps stay somewhere else (eg Santa Maria) and just do a day trip to Cadiz? I would be interested in hiring a car or doing by bus/train to some of the other nearby areas of interest, so where would be the best place for us to unpack for the 3 days????
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Need Car & Driver for Southern Italy
- 2 Highway Death Rates in Europe Now Fewer than in U.S...
- 3 Malaga Christmas lights
- 4 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 5 Yet another London Hotel Question
- 6 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 7 Spain December/ January 2018/19
- 8 May Germany, Switzerland, and Iceland
- 9 paris to london- day trip
- 10 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 11 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 12 Christmas in South of Spain 2018
- 13 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 14 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 15 Family vacation
- 16 Help With Itinerary By Train: London, Paris, Nice, Florence
- 17 South of France
- 18 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 19 Tips for first trip to UK
- 20 Looking for Good Eating in Valencia
- 21 which language school in Italy?
- 22 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 23 European Christmas Markets Itinerary
- 24 GTG Paris December 2017
- 25 Dubrovnik