My 9 yr old son and I are traveling to Italy for 6 weeks this summer (June/July). I would like to take the night train to Paris. We are only going to be able to spend one or two days and want to see the Eiffel Tower and the Louvre. Any suggestions would be great. Our biggest concern is where to stay that is safe and not to expensive. Thank you for your suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Shall we Gdansk?
- 2 Car hire from Venice to Croatia and bosnia
- 3 Tour Company recommendations for St. Petersburg
- 4 Problem with Trip Advisor
- 5 Mediterranean princess cruise
- 6 Highway Death Rates in Europe Now Fewer than in U.S...
- 7 Italy Croatia Bosnia
- 8 Best Greek Island
- 9 5 days in Andalusia
- 10 Malaga Christmas lights
- 11 May Germany, Switzerland, and Iceland
- 12 Champs E.....no market ‘this year? How will it look?
- 13 crete or santorini in Oct.
- 14 Noxor Platinum Edition
- 15 Sifnos and...Paros? Last minute help
- 16 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 17 Greek Islands, female solo traveller.
- 18 Driving
- 19 Need help with Mykonos vs. Naxos/Paros
- 20 Ferry vs. plane Athens to Santorini
- 21 Manchester Christmas Markets 2017
- 22 Change of resident
- 23 How best to see the Douro Valley?
- 24 Sixt Car Rental? Good/Bad? Any reviews/experiences?
- 25 The World's Greatest Churches