Reload this Page >

Where to stay in Honfleur

Search

Search this Thread

Old Feb 24th, 2002, 07:25 PM
chris

I have read and read and can't decide where to stay. Hotel Le Cheval Blanc, Hotel Absinthe or Hotel L'Ecrin. Has anyone stayed at any of these recently? We are going in May. Thank You

Old Feb 25th, 2002, 05:15 AM
curt

Have you considered L'HOSTELLERIE LE CHAT ? We did not stay there but it looked wonderful and it is right in the center of town on the harbor.

Old Feb 25th, 2002, 05:52 AM
sandy

We stayed at Le Chat and loved it, right smack dab in town, there's a big market right in front on Saturdays.<BR><BR>We had a nice triple room (#17, 1 double, 1 twin bed), tv, phone, skylights that actually opened (there were cat statues on the roof that we could see from the skylights, cute), and a huge bathroom with tub/shower, bidet, dressing table.<BR><BR>We paid $76, March 2001.<BR><BR>Good luck,<BR>Sandy

Old Feb 25th, 2002, 07:04 AM
rick

I stayed at the Hotel Le Cheval Blanc in Sept. 2000 and would highly recommend it. A delightful hotel with pleasant and helpful staff. The room was adequate and fairly large, with a beautiful view of the harbor. And there was a big, fat geranium right outside my window, which added a degree of charm. I also liked the fact that overnite parking was readily available on the street next to the hotel. It was never a hassle with the car.<BR><BR>While I did not stay at L"Hostellerie Le Chat, it certainly looked charming. Right across from the church and marketplace.

Old Feb 28th, 2002, 11:41 AM
jparis

Be curious to know where you ate in Honfleur? thanks