We are heading to Spain in early October. We fly in to Madrid and then will take the train to Seville for a few days. From there we will rent a car and spend a few days at the coast. We're looking at Malaga and Nerja right now. From there we plan to do day trips (Ronda, Frigliana) and spend some time relaxing at the beach.
Where would be a good place to stay on the coast (where we can swim, relax, take the day trips, have nice restaurant meals and visit some cafes)?
Will the water be warm enough to swim?
Any other activities or sites in this area that would be interesting to try during a 2-3 day visit?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 5 days in Andalusia
- 2 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 3 Highway Death Rates in Europe Now Fewer than in U.S...
- 4 Looking for Good Eating in Valencia
- 5 Ronda by bus in early January?
- 6 First time in Spain - family of 2 adults & one child(10 yr old)
- 7 Good base for visiting Le Marche region
- 8 South of France
- 9 Yet another London Hotel Question
- 10 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 11 Need Car & Driver for Southern Italy
- 12 Malaga Christmas lights
- 13 Bilbao, Basque Country, declared Best European City 2018
- 14 Help with Spain itinerary
- 15 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 16 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 17 Spain December/ January 2018/19
- 18 May Germany, Switzerland, and Iceland
- 19 paris to london- day trip
- 20 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 21 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 22 Christmas in South of Spain 2018
- 23 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 24 Family vacation
- 25 Help With Itinerary By Train: London, Paris, Nice, Florence