We are flying out of Geneva Airport (French side) to LAX. We will be most likely staying in
Annecy to do sightseeing for 3-4 days. We can either stay in Annecy the night before the travel and drop the rental car before our flight at 7:30am or stay in Geneva or somewhere close to the airport. Since our flight leaves very early, I'm thinking it would be better to drop the car off the night before and stay somewhere close where we can take shuttle/cab or train to the airport.
What do you guys think is the best option?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 2 paris to london- day trip
- 3 10 days in europe
- 4 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 5 Tips for first trip to UK
- 6 land vs river cruise
- 7 Help With Itinerary By Train: London, Paris, Nice, Florence
- 8 Help/Critique Slovenia Trip
- 9 Adventureseeker returns to Italy! As glorious and detailed as before!
- 10 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 11 Buying a motorcycle in Europe??
- 12 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 13 GTG Paris December 2017
- 14 Where to stay in Naples?
- 15 How many miles is a good 'walking tour'?
- 16 Rome, Tuscany & Umbria
- 17 European honeymoon help needed
- 18 northern Italy this fall, dolomites and piedmont
- 19 Portugal
- 20 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 21 Leaving Paris. Just a little sad.
- 22 Planning to visit Italy in first 2 weeks of Jan
- 23 FCO hotel for late arrival?
- 24 Restaurant suggestion Bamberg
- 25 Browsing Barcelona