So my wife and I will be travelling to Paris next month. We will be coming in on a Saturday morning and will be leaving on a Monday morning so basically we have a day and a half in Paris. We would like to see the following: Eiffel Tower, Louve, Moulin Rouge and Versailles. The Eiffel Tower we will basically just be passing by taking pictures. We will not be going up the tower. I would like to see it at night though. Moulin Rogue will be the same...just passing by, not going in. The Louve we might possibly get tickets to go inside...going to play that one by ear. Planning on spending a lot of time viewing the palace of versailles. We are not renting a car so plan on taking metro/walking. I have the option of staying at a hotel somewhere in paris, or a b&b in either Versailles, Le Vesinet, or Vaucresson. Given what we want to do and how we will be travelling within the cities, where would be the best place to stay?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tips for first trip to UK
- 2 Malaga Christmas lights
- 3 Devon and Dorset: Where to Base?
- 4 September in Venice, Croatia, and Slovenia
- 5 What To Do in Athens on a Sunday
- 6 Buying RER Ticket CDG-Paris
- 7 Must See/Do/Eat in Vienna?
- 8 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 9 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 10 London vacation rental agency
- 11 The 2017-18 Ashes thread - up now on the Aussie forum.
- 12 Scotland ideas
- 13 land vs river cruise
- 14 The World's Greatest Churches
- 15 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 16 Germany, Switzerland and Paris with teens
- 17 Italy Croatia Bosnia
- 18 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 19 Trans Siberian Train
- 20 And the winner is ...India? Egypt? no, Italy!
- 21 South of France
- 22 Czech Republic & Germany in Eleven Days
- 23 Traveling to Ukraine with a travel guide
- 24 My France Vacation
- 25 Slovenia and Croatia in January (Solo)