I'll be in Paris next weekend (November 9th-11th).
I really want to see Blue is the Warmest Colour (La Vie d'Adele), which doesn't come out here in the UK for another 3 weeks.
Can anyone provide some suggestions on how/where I would be able to see the film (with English subtitltes) while in Paris?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 AOL Setup 1:855 :843:8475 Install Err0r Tec*h Sup0rt AOL CONTACT 24by7
- 2 First time italy, 12 nights. What to do
- 3 Winter ... UK Finland Sweden. (Live...ish)
- 4 Mifi rentals for Portugal
- 5 10 Days in May: Switzerland Itinerary Help
- 6 Easter Week in Italy
- 7 X-mas Eve dinner in Rome
- 8 Again, onboard robbery attempts on trains leaving Milano Centrale station
- 9 Barcelona tour option help please
- 10 Order of Amalfi visit in October
- 11 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 12 Greece -- Alternative to Athens
- 13 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 14 UK's Cornrwall Polzeath spring base
- 15 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 16 Where to Visit in Normandy & Brittany
- 17 First Time To Europe Itinerary. Thoughts? Suggestions? Please
- 18 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 19 1st time to Europe
- 20 My trip to Prague
- 21 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 22 Which Aran Island??
- 23 Santa Maria Novella products??
- 24 Getting to FCO from Rome
- 25 US dairy vs European Dairy
Where to see French films in Paris with English subtitles?