I will be in Florence in early September and have two or three days before I have to end up in Paris. We want to taste wines. Ideally reds (Cabs are my favorite but I like everything.) We are already looking into doing a day trip from Florence in order to go wine tasting, so my questions are:
1) Where should that day from Florence trip be, and through whom should we book? Most of the tours I've found are expensive, cater to retirees and only visit one vineyard -- ideally we'd do more of a "tour." Also open to hiring a driver and flying solo.
2) If we have two additional days, where is our time best spent? We could either stay in the Tuscany region or head up to France. Beaune/Burgundy? Alsace? Bordeaux? Something outside of Paris? I'm looking at trains and flights and everything seems difficult to get to, so I'm open to suggestions not only on location but also on transportation, lodging, tours, logistics, etc.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 AVAST @ 1800~681~7208 installations & सक्रियण contact AVAST 24 care d/k
- 2 AVAST @ 1800~681~7208 installations & सक्रियण contact AVAST 24 care d/k
- 3 Annecy or Talloires or other?
- 4 European Christmas Markets Itinerary
- 5 Arezzo - how much time?
- 6 Where to See Flamenco
- 7 Serious fire at Cameron House Hotel, Loch Lomond
- 8 [Movie-HD]~Watch Star Wars: The Last Jedi (2017) FULL Streaming 1080p
- 9 15 days honeymoon trip to Europe in February end and March
- 10 Keukenhaf
- 11 Netherlands- Texel
- 12 Netherlands, Brussels and possibly Luxembourg
- 13 9 day trip to France
- 14 ICELAND : EAST & NORTH
- 15 Help with Country House Hotel Christmas 2018
- 16 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris
- 17 Sleep at Heathrow
- 18 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 19 Cotswold - great food & ambience for lunch!
- 20 2 week May trip with kids
- 21 8 day flexi Swiss pass
- 22 hotel reservations in Switzerland in June?
- 23 Restaurant suggestion Bamberg
- 24 Rail vs. Plane
- 25 Winter ... UK Finland Sweden. (Live...ish)