My husband and I are thinking about planning a trip for late July 2016, but we're unsure where to go. I would love your thoughts based on the following:
1) 7-10 day trip (open to multiple locations if travel between them is fairly straight forward)
2) prefer direct flights from NYC, but not a deal-breaker
3) nice hotel (our definition: really comfortable bed, beautiful view, ideally has a pool and/or near a beach; don't really care about "service" or amenities other than A/C and wifi) under $600/night
4) vegetarian options at many restaurants
5) we like wine, food and just hanging out (husband is into museums, but I'm not that into them); definitely want something relaxing and beautiful
6) warm weather
My husband keeps bringing up the south of France, I keep thinking about the Amalfi Coast or Lake Como. The only places to strike off the list entirely are Spain and Greece since we went there recently.
Thank you in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 YAHOO ☎contact Password Reset ☎1:888:260:2909 YAHOO Tec*h By ☎Yes!
- 2 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 3 Amalfi as a home base for the Amalfi Coast
- 4 Italy: Hotels on the Amalfi Coast; Orvieto; Perugia; Florence; and Siena
- 5 Barcelona to Malaga
- 6 Planning a Trip from DC to Anywhere in Europe (Budget Friendly)
- 7 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 8 Christmas week in Ireland
- 9 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann 2017
- 10 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 11 Salerno as a base to visit Amalfi Coast
- 12 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 13 August - Croatia, Italy, Malta
- 14 Is a quick stopover in Bern worth it with 3 kids?
- 15 Has Berlin Banned Vacation Rentals?
- 16 Spain.... 2.5 Weeks... Need Help!
- 17 Traveling by car Munich to Soelden Austria
- 18 "Occupied" TV series: On location in Oslo
- 19 Rome - Naples - Paestum - Salerno - Ravello Trip Report
- 20 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 21 Recommendations Budget hotel Paris
- 22 Moscow Hotels
- 23 Headed to Madrid in the Spring
- 24 Packing Champagne
- 25 Manchester hotels