Have hit a hiccup with our itinerary. Following a Baltic cruise beginning in Amsterdam and ending in Stockholm, we plan to spend a couple of extra days in Stockholm and then move on elsewhere for a total of 7 days before then flying home to Australia. Had planned to fly Stockholm to Berlin for 5 days but the connections for the long haul flight from there are not great. We need to fly out of Hamburg or even Warsaw....any suggestions for the itinerary...it would be good to focus on the Baltic area as we may not be back, just not sure what else to see around there. Stockholm is touted as a place to spend some time. We are not driving and are not hikers so remoter areas are not options...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris Apartment
- 2 Ireland, public trans and my bicycle.
- 3 Where to Visit in Normandy & Brittany
- 4 Visit to France
- 5 two days in Nice
- 6 Milan airport--which one
- 7 New fast track
- 8 First time in Spain
- 9 Packing Champagne
- 10 St, Goar or Bacharach
- 11 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 12 Can only visit one (maybe two) cities. Which one?
- 13 Itinerary Help, Please!!!
- 14 Once upon a time in Italy
- 15 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 16 Private Driver in Malaga Spain
- 17 Christmas in Granada....food!
- 18 1st time to Europe
- 19 london or amsterdam
- 20 Arthritis treatment (Lisbon)
- 21 1 night in Algarve in January?
- 22 September in Venice, Croatia, and Slovenia
- 23 14 days in Portugal with teens and Grandma
- 24 1 month destination for young family
- 25 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.