My Honeymoon is on June 11th 2012 and I've narrowed it down to
Italy - Venice for 3 days then Rome for 4 days then Florance for 3 days then naples for 1 day
France- Stay somewhere in Nice France but it's close enough to go to Cannes and Monaco.
I realize everyone's opinions will be different, but i'm still curious to hear what people have to say about these cities in terms of romantic atmosphere, the people, things to do, and cost.
I am leaning more towards South of France because of how much closer the popular cities are. I feel that it would not be as big of a hastle to get around, but then again i'm looking forward to people with experience on giving me their advice.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 [Crete] Trapped in Skouloufia? Please help!
- 2 Le Marche Research Help
- 3 Where to Eat in Barcelona
- 4 GTG Paris December 2017
- 5 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 6 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 7 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 8 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 9 Planning to visit Italy in first 2 weeks of Jan
- 10 Favorite London memories
- 11 10 Days in Austria
- 12 Help/Critique Slovenia Trip
- 13 FCO hotel for late arrival?
- 14 Adventureseeker returns to Italy! As glorious and detailed as before!
- 15 Preliminary planning for Croatia May or June 2017
- 16 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 17 Return to Slovenia and Venice plus Trieste
- 18 Norte Dame light show!
- 19 Leaving Paris. Just a little sad.
- 20 Avignon
- 21 Looking for Good Eating in Valencia
- 22 8 months around Europe
- 23 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 24 Hotels or apartments recommendations for Seville Malaga Córdoba Ronda
- 25 Ronda or Jerez