I and my husband will go to Milan in july 2013. We have 3 or 4 days more after Milan, and we want to use it to see other nice destinations in Europe. We have already seen these cities: Florence, Venice, Rome, Paris and some small cities in France, Geneva, Berlin, Prague, Zagreb, Istanbul.
We are 30 years old. We live far from Europe, so we want to use these few days to see new places. We don't drive, and travel only by train or airplane.
Please help us to find a new good city to visit, as near to Milan as possible. We have think about two choices:
1-Go to chamonix-mont blanc in France and visit alps (we are not interested in ski or other exercises, just plan to ride lifts and trains).
2-Go to Vienna by flight, although it is too expensive.
Which plan do you think is better? Would you please suggest us any other new plans?
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 two days in rome
- 2 Help Getting from Faro to Lisbon
- 3 Planning to visit Italy in first 2 weeks of Jan
- 4 [Crete] Trapped in Skouloufia? Please help!
- 5 Avignon
- 6 Czech Republic & Germany in Eleven Days
- 7 Flight questions To Italy with Frankfurt connection
- 8 Looking for Good Eating in Valencia
- 9 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 10 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 11 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 12 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 13 Preliminary planning for Croatia May or June 2017
- 14 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 15 FCO hotel for late arrival?
- 16 Budget trip
- 17 Rome to Greece on a Ferry
- 18 Where to Eat in Barcelona
- 19 Favorite London memories
- 20 Provence and Cote de Azure
- 21 Adventureseeker returns to Italy! As glorious and detailed as before!
- 22 Provence Trip Report
- 23 8 months around Europe
- 24 Tentative Spain/France Basque region itinerary
- 25 9 Day Paris & Rome with Family