I'm traveling with my wife to Europe next month (September) and I will spend 34 days there, however, only 15 days (14 nights) of those 34, are going to be traveling around Europe, we are going to spend the rest in Barcelona, where my sister lives.
The question is where to go on those 14 days, I had a couple of plans but I'm thinking they are not the best:
A. Paris, Vienna, Prague (possibly a day trip to Bratislava), Budapest, Florence (with one day trip to tuscany country side) (3 days each)
B. Italy: Napoli/Almafi coast, Vienna, Tuscany (including Florence of course), Rome.
Now I've read a lot, and they say it's not enough to just spend 3 days on each city for plan A, I have visited Paris before, but my wife hasn't. I was also thinking we could do 4 days in Paris (since its the biggest, and we have friends there) and take a day off Budapest or Prague. And about Plan B, well, it'd just be Italy and I've heard that it's only worth going to just one country in Europe, if you've been a couple times before (which I have but my wife hasn't)
Now, with all that, I'm asking for suggestions on where to go, how many days to spend on each place etc. The only places that are definitely out of the question are London (I'd need a visa), Amsterdam (the only place my Wife has been, and I have too) and Brussels.
We are not museum people, we are more of the kind of tourist that like to live the city itself, walk around the streets, etc. Landmarks are important but the city (its streets, people, culture and food) is more important to us. Oh, we also don't want to go way north (like Scandinavian countries) but we are definitely open to Germany and such.
Also, Prague is probably my first choice, and my wife's is Almafi coast, and we both have Florence as our top 2 choice, they are not absolutely a must though.
Thanks a lot in advance guys! I appreciate any suggestions!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 알라딘사다리추천 c p s 33 . c o m
- 2 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 3 Italy: Hotels on the Amalfi Coast; Orvieto; Perugia; Florence; and Siena
- 4 Winter ... UK Finland Sweden. (Live...ish)
- 5 Help me with an affordable hotel in Barcelona
- 6 Help needed for Bergamo to Venice journey
- 7 Is the scenery in South Italy worth the trip by train
- 8 Spain.... 2.5 Weeks... Need Help!
- 9 Is a quick stopover in Bern worth it with 3 kids?
- 10 August - Croatia, Italy, Malta
- 11 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 12 Amalfi as a home base for the Amalfi Coast
- 13 Help me pick a destination --- Please!
- 14 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 15 US dairy vs European Dairy
- 16 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 17 A very important question regarding pronunciation
- 18 Paris November 2017
- 19 Has Berlin Banned Vacation Rentals?
- 20 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann 2017
- 21 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 22 1st Birthday Party in Italy questions
- 23 Barcelona to Malaga
- 24 Planning a Trip from DC to Anywhere in Europe (Budget Friendly)
- 25 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade