a little abscure topic
Does anyone know of Salsa dance venues or websites with info on where one can go dancing salsa in italy in June? i have heard the italians are great salsa dancers and i would love to get in on the action as a salsa/latin dancer myself.
we will have a car which will make getting to venues easier. The places we will be visiting in june include Lago di Como (staying in Bellagio), Venice, Umbria, Tuscany, Levanto (liguria), bologna, and also Castelrotto and puglia.
We would also appreciate just general bars/clubs or nice evening places where one can dance and/or enjoy live music. We particularly like latin, jazz, classical, rnb, and a little rock too etc (so not techno or alternative, super loud heavy metal type music)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 CANON PRINTER 1800:681:7208 installation CONTACT CANON Tec*h care 24/7
- 2 Must See/Do/Eat in Vienna?
- 3 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 4 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 5 London vacation rental agency
- 6 The 2017-18 Ashes thread - up now on the Aussie forum.
- 7 Scotland ideas
- 8 Buying RER Ticket CDG-Paris
- 9 land vs river cruise
- 10 The World's Greatest Churches
- 11 September in Venice, Croatia, and Slovenia
- 12 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 13 Germany, Switzerland and Paris with teens
- 14 Italy Croatia Bosnia
- 15 Malaga Christmas lights
- 16 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 17 Trans Siberian Train
- 18 Tips for first trip to UK
- 19 Devon and Dorset: Where to Base?
- 20 And the winner is ...India? Egypt? no, Italy!
- 21 South of France
- 22 Czech Republic & Germany in Eleven Days
- 23 Traveling to Ukraine with a travel guide
- 24 My France Vacation
- 25 Slovenia and Croatia in January (Solo)
where to dance (salsa) in italy: como, venice, umbria, tuscany, liguria ...