Strange request I know... is there a supermarket or other store near Rue Cler that might sell the plastic refreezable ice packs? Our last time in Paris we brought a couple from home because our child was on medication that required refrigeration on the flight. This time, we don't *need* to bring them but they do come in handy for packing lunches each day, and I've thought about either throwing a couple in my carry on, or buying a couple once we land and get settled into the apartment. And frankly, even if I bring a couple, I might like a larger one for the week we spend driving around the Loire valley. So if they're easy to find in Paris (I've never looked for them), I'd rather not have to hassle with bringing them from home. And don't the funny gel packs look suspicious on the x-rays.
I don't know if Monoprix sells them, or if there's another type of supermarket or hardware or housewares type store near the Rue Cler near our apartment.
Thanks for the advice.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 September in Venice, Croatia, and Slovenia
- 2 HOTMAIL @ I8OO*68I*72O8 password reset CONTACT HOTMAIL Tec*h 24/7
- 3 CANON PRINTER 1800:681 :7208 installations CONTACT CANON Techh care
- 4 Czech Republic & Germany in Eleven Days
- 5 U.K. Website & 1-Way Flight Booking Questions
- 6 Malaga Christmas lights
- 7 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 8 Scotland ideas
- 9 Help with suggestions for Portugal 2 week trip
- 10 Devon and Dorset: Where to Base?
- 11 Three Island Greek Itinerary
- 12 Paris November 2017
- 13 Germany, Switzerland and Paris with teens
- 14 Tour Company recommendations for St. Petersburg
- 15 US dairy vs European Dairy
- 16 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 17 Tips for first trip to UK
- 18 What To Do in Athens on a Sunday
- 19 Buying RER Ticket CDG-Paris
- 20 Must See/Do/Eat in Vienna?
- 21 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 22 London vacation rental agency
- 23 The 2017-18 Ashes thread - up now on the Aussie forum.
- 24 land vs river cruise
- 25 The World's Greatest Churches